Posted on July 18 2016
1. Disassemble the gun.2. Replace the standard spring with the DPM multi springs system (metallic guide), as shown in figure (fig. 1, 2, 3, 4).
3. Ensure that the DPM system is placed in the correct way (fig. 5).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BASE
1. Position the base over the frame guides of the gun and make sure that it has been secured (fig. 6).
2.To remove the base, hook the slide of the gun in open position, press firmly the safety-belt at the back part of it (fig. 7), and at the same time pull ahead the base.
ATTENTION IMPORTANT NOTES
1. Use always the proposed system of the multi springs of DPM for every type and model of gun, in the way that it is described on the packing. The use of the system on an other model of gun may cause damage to the system (metallic guide & base) and possibly to the gun as well.
2. Always keep your gun and the system (metallic guide) clean using the necessary greasing.
3. Do not try to disassemble the system (metallic guide & base) because it will be destroyed.
GREASING IS NOT NECESSARY FOR THE MAGNETIC BASE
1. Don't heat the base up to (100 ˚C) temperature.
2. Avoid any contact with the small metallic parts.
3. Clean softly using a cloth.
4. Always use the proposed spares, accessories and springs of DPM.5. Our products do not invalidate the existing guide lines concerning the safe and correct way of use of your gun.
More specifically : DPM Systems Technologies LLC is not responsible for any damage or injury that may happen due to the incorrect placing or use of its products.